My second Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award nomination! Thank you so much Linda Creation! I love the diverse ethnicity in your food. I don’t think you are afraid to cook anything.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, including a link back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions the blogger has sent you.
4. Create ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten people of your own. (You can notify them to make them aware)
My Questions & Answers:
1. Blogging to you is a real or virtual world?
Both: It’s personal and real in that sense. But the vast amount of information seems endless and hard to fathom, almost unrealistic.
2. You would call yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
Can I say both again? Mostly extrovert, an extroverted homebody.
3. Top 3 things in your to-do list..
I like Linda’s answers: Family, Blog & Photography.
4. Your role model and why?
It would have to be Jesus. He went around doing good, healing the sick and speaking life.
5. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I love the typing, writing, photography, planning posts, etc. It’s perfect for me, and an excellent diversion from my daily life (which I also love, but in a different way.)
6. Sisterhood to your means..
I have a sister, and friends that are like sisters; the relationships are priceless. It’s selfless and giving, trusting and a meaningful connection.
7. Do you enjoy nominations?
Yes!!! I am so thankful that fellow bloggers appreciate what I’m doing!
8. Your Favourite drink..
8. Any addictions?
Literally, I hope there is not a habit in my life I couldn’t leave behind in an instant. But if I don’t drink a cup of coffee in the morning, I will get a headache.
9. What do you want to earn more money or fame?
Money? It would be nice to take my family on vacation.
10. Free-be! Thanks again Linda!!
1. What is your favorite activity (aside from blogging)?
2. Who is your biggest blogging inspiration?
3. Is there a dish you are intimidated to try to make?
4. What did you eat for breakfast?
5. Where is your dream destination?
6. If you had 1 more hour in a day, how would you use it?
7. For traveling do you prefer boat, plane, train or automobile?
8. Skiing in the Alps or bumming it on the beach?
9. Have you ever done karaoke?
10. What’s your favorite form of pampering?