Thank you to Healthy in All Hues for nominating me! I love your idea for sharing the good things you want to do in life. And I want to hang out with you at the beach having a “Low Country Boil” and building sand castles!
The Liebster award is a promotional award from bloggers to bloggers aimed at recognizing blogs having less than 200 followers. I am so thankful to be nominated by Healthy in All Hues and I happy to share great blogs I’ve come to appreciate in hopes that more will enjoy them too!
Here’s how the award works:
• Link back to the person who nominated you
• Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator
• Display the Liebster award logo in your post
• Nominate up to 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
• Create 11 questions for the nominees
• Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
Here are my answers for the questions I was given:
1. How did you get started on your blog?
I have been a stay at home mom for 9 years, my youngest being almost 9 months old now. I really wanted a creative outlet!
2. What is the hardest thing you’ve found about blogging?
Time to do it. My life is so busy, I still have two in diapers! (Working on that…)
3. What is your favorite blog post?
That’s an interesting question. Probably the one about my grandma on the 4th of July. I loved going through those photographs and thinking about her.
4. If you had one day left to live, what would you do?
Yikes! I would probably say a prayer something like this “Thank you God for giving me a wonderful life. What do You want me to do?”
5. Sweet or savory?
Savory… And then sweet. Lol.
6. What is your favorite passion or hobby?
Baking/Cooking. (and blogging about it)
7. What is a motto or quote you live by?
“Love your neighbor as yourself. Love yourself.” There is so much wisdom in that!
8. Name one person that has inspired you.
My sister. She naturally makes great food. And she has an amazing way of thinking up over-the-top ideas for a party and actually making them happen.
9. What is a guilty pleasure of yours?
Chocolate and good coffee. (But I really don’t feel that guilty.)
10. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
I pick manicotti, it just sounds really good right now.
Here are my 4 nominations:
What’s Bec Cooking, my sister from Oz😊
Life Bellissima, so glad to find your blog😄
The Richmond Avenue, I want to work in your restaurant😉
Quirky and Wonderful, yes you are!😀
Congrats to you blogs! I’m giving you the same ten questions I had to answer plus:
11. Your spouse’s boss has heard you cook and invited himself to dinner… What are you making?