It has occurred to me that I have a list of wants, and if I don’t want to forget them; I need to jot them down in goal format so that I can visualize them into becoming a reality. How’s that for a power statement of fluff?
#1 Get organized
- If I’m going to be a professional blogger I’m going to need to get organized. That is to say, if I want to take my unpaid blogging hobby seriously, I need to get my act together.
- Meal planning. Life would a lot more simple if I had an actual grocery list in advance for all of the meals I want to try. So that when I go to make my harvest chili, I have the sweet orange peppers I need and the apples I am saving for the same recipe don’t go soft and brown in the meantime. Sounds perfect in theory; you should see my chaos in the grocery store.
- Catch up on fellow blog posts in my reader.
#2 Plan Noah’s birthday party
- I’m so behind it’s ridiculous. I don’t want to talk about it
#3 Get a planner
- If I had one place to put everything maybe I could actually do it. If I remembered to write it down, and actually use it. But this is the new organized me, so of course I
- Maybe I wouldn’t forget the blog posts I had planned if they weren’t on random pieces of paper or notes on my phone.
#4 Make a loaf of bread
- I really need to get over my mental block. People have been doing this thousands of years, with much less convenience. I need to get over myself.
#5 Lose 5 pounds
- There, I wrote it down, so I will certainly take this seriously.
- Start an exercise regimine. I will be happy I did, I know this. So remind myself of this when I don’t feel like doing it.
Well now that it’s out there in the big wide world of web, I am sure to come through, because I have forced myself into accountability… sort of. And thank you for unwarranted participation. 😉