Thank you to stephysweetbakes for nominating me for the Sunshine Bloggers Award! I am honored. Your supportive comments are always appreciated and your extensive list of recipes is amazing!
THE RULES OF THE AWARD:
•Thank the person who nominated you.
• Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
• Nominate a few other bloggers.
• Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
• Notify the bloggers on their blog.
• Put the award button on your blog.
1. What is it you love about blogging?
Initially I loved the self expression. It gave me an outlet that didn’t require baby talk. But I am quickly learning to appreciate a community of extremely supportive men and women who are invested in sharing their lives and know-how; and lack of for that matter!
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hmm, my youngest would be in kindergarten… It’s kind of a bittersweet thought. What would I do with all of that free time?? I’m so engaged in my daily life that it’s hard to imagine! Have a garden maybe? Taking care of chickens and a goat probably. Still cooking. I’d have to get back to you after a good night’s sleep.
3. Name one blog that you love that inspires you?
The Pioneer Woman! Her story about grabbing a donut and the glass case breaking made me laugh out loud. And her recipes are easy to follow and good.
4. Do you blog as a hobby or as a job?
It’s a hobby, but I pretend it’s my job.
5. Thinking back, where would you say you seen potential in yourself enough to actually start blogging?
Now for my nominees…
1. The annalist; your postings are uplifting and kind
2. rachelmankowitz; i see your heart in your daily life, even if I don’y have a dog
3. Natascha’s Palace; I love your creativity in the kitchen
Questions for the nominees:
1. What do you think is essential to bring on a road trip?
2. What’s the best thing you’ve ever eaten?
3. As a blogger, do you prefer screen or texts in print?