I am so honored to be the recipient of two awards! I love the idea of bloggers supporting bloggers. As a busy mom my time to read is limited. When I do get the time, I am astounded at the amount of talent out there. These awards shed light on individuals I may have never found otherwise.
There are always going to be more talented people than me; people who captivate readers with a single sentence, and take on meaningful subjects I don’t want to touch. There are those whose photography blow my shots of dinner out of the water! I never am going to have the life of an adventurer sharing some trek in the Congo. I don’t want to be a 5 star chef, I just want to feed my family good food. I am content in life; I am raising four beautiful children; I am a dedicated wife; I am a follower of Christ. I’m not trying to be something I’m not, and sharing that with you has been unexpectedly fulfilling.
Thank you stephysweetbakes for appreciating what I do. Your creativity is astounding, I aspire to make my pies look like yours!
Rules of the Award
1. Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify the nominees.
2. Post the link of the blog that nominated you.
3. Share five random facts about yourself.
My Five Random Facts:
1. I prefer my deodorant and baking powder aluminum free
2. I have no business having a hobby that requires knowledge of social media
3. I don’t have a natural love of fish or seafood, I coerce myself
4. I love thunderstorms
5. I loathe sharing french fries, I’d much rather buy you your own
My Nominees (in no particular order):
11. Take Two Tapas