Thank you to Natascha’s Palace for nominating me for the Starlight Blogger Award. Your creativity in the kitchen is a lot of fun to read and your dedication to be a positive influence in your students lives is refreshing. I am flattered you find my posts inspiring!
For the readers who may not know, the Starlight Blogger Award is the nomination and award in itself, it is the recognition of bloggers by bloggers. I enjoy sharing my life with you and am honored to be named for this award!
The rules of this award are:
▪ Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
▪ Answer the 3 questions given to you.
▪ Please pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
▪ Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
▪ This Award is created to highlight and promote Inspiring Bloggers
▪ Nominate your 6 favorite bloggers and pass on the award! This is hard to do. There are so many more than 6 that I enjoy reading, but all of these 6 are the ones that inspire me more than others.
▪ You are not required to participate. If you choose not to participate, no worries.
What do you think is your best quality?
I don’t know if it’s my best quality, but something I like about myself is that I don’t take myself very seriously. Life’s too short. You’ve got to be able to laugh at yourself.
What is your dream destination?
Easy! My dream is to go to New Zealand. It’s been my dream for years. I want to see the mountains and lush landscape. I just need my little travelers to get a little bigger.
Who or what inspires you?
God and all of His creation. Look outside!
The questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. What’s one thing you now would tell your teenage self if you could?
3. What was the message in the last good book you read?
I understand that truly some of my nominees will most likely will never know of their designation, but I’m keeping it inspirationally real because they are what I read.
The Pioneer Woman, I would love to be as comfortable as you portray making meals.
How Sweet Eats, do you have a photo studio in your kitchen?
My French Heaven, your life in France is a dream.
Hello Emilie, my first travel destination choice is New Zealand but you make Australia a close second.
The Unusual Cookbook, your blog is newer to me, but I’m enjoying your recipes.
Cooking Without Limits, thank you for your writing on parsley!
Please don’t delete this note: The design for the STARLIGHT Bloggers Award has been created from Yesterday After is a Copyright image you cannot alter or change it in any way just pass it to others that deserve this award.