I am very thankful to be nominated by PetersFoodAdventures for my first Versatile Blogger Award! Peter has an amazing blog with as ethnically diverse recipes as Peter himself. He was born to Russian parents (who were born and raised in China). He was raised in Canada where he met his now wife on holiday from Australia; which is where they currently reside with their two sons. And I am envious of his garden. Thank you Peter!
Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Show the award on your blog
2. Thank the person that has nominated you
3. Share 7 different facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
5. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Seven facts about myself:
- I am concerned that after Peter’s introduction nothing I say will be interesting.
- Sometimes I think I could be a playwright.
- I used to dream in French. (But I haven’t spoken it in over 15 years!)
- My first and favorite paying job was as a dock hand at my family’s marina.
- I regularly find myself buying every unusual pantry item at the grocery store, and realize I have actually bought nothing to make for dinner.
- I was a flight attendant.
- I want to live near a lake on a self sustaining farm in the country side, like in a Jane Austin novel.
And now for my nominations: