I am honored to be the recipient of another blogging award! The Beautiful Blogger Award highlights bloggers with beautiful creativity. Thank you stephysweetbakes of Louisiana, you have been very supportive of my blog and this is my third award nomination from you! You have an extensive recipe list, an endless amount of baking creativity, and a beautiful blog!
Link the blogger who nominated you.
List seven random things about yourself.
Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers.
Notify the people that you nominate.
Thank you Stephy of stephysweetbakes for this nomination!
Ok, seven random things about me:
- In high school I thought I would have eight children. 😂
- I like black vehicles. Whenever I am car shopping, no matter what the make or model, I always gravitate toward black paint.
- I give myself mental quizzes regularly, like naming capital cities for the states or the Greek alphabet or the periodic table…
- I had a “breathtaking” experience. We were driving north along Highway 1 in California (somewhere between Monterey and San Francisco); on my right were vast mountains, on my left was ocean as far as I could see. And it literally took my breath away, I gasped for air. And after I caught my breath I thought, “that’s why they have those sayings.”
- I plug my nose when I jump into water. It’s embarrassing.
- When I was a little girl I didn’t like strawberries. I remember thinking to myself (for whatever reason) “I want to be the kind of girl who eats strawberries.” I don’t know, maybe I thought it seemed healthy? Maybe it was the influence of the cartoon Strawberry Shortcake? The thought makes me laugh now. But I did, I made myself eat them.
- I’ve kissed the Blarney Stone. (But I already had the gift of gab)
Now for my nominees:
- My French Heaven, a girl can dream…
- Bright, Shiny Objects, I enjoy the way you write
- Serena Glow- Health, Vitality and Food, I appreciate your natural methods of beauty inside and out
- Rachel Schultz, what do I need to say
- What’s Bec Cooking, my kindred cook 😉
- The Richmond Avenue, I’m a fan
- Once Upon A Chef, you make perfection seem attainable
Thanks again Stephy!